Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Be Strong, Face Each Day with a Renewed Faith & Trust Jesus (8.9.17)

Beloved,
Do not allow your problems to wear you down.
Stop trying to handle everything yourself,
     I will handle all things that concern you.
Allow Me to help you beloved.

Always remember; you can only take one-step at a time, and face one problem at a time. Faithfully trust Me to give you the grace to meet every challenge with wisdom and strength. When the enemy comes against you, stand up in My Name and refuse to be discouraged.

I’ve told you before; you are more than a conqueror through Me.
And with Me, all things are possible.
What happened to your trust in Me? 


Now is not the time for you to give up nor is it the time to be fretful.
I want you to be strong.
Stand up and know who you are in Christ.

Know that I Am Alpha and Omega, all power was given to Me by My Father.
I will strengthen you and cause you to have the victory over the enemy each time.

Stand strong and face each day with a renewed faith and confidence in Me.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ,



No comments:

Post a Comment