Monday, November 13, 2017

Faith is a Daily Lifestyle of Choosing to Trust God (11.13.17)

Faith Believers,
Hebrews 11:1 tells us that “Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” We read that we can be sure of what we hope for! What an amazing statement. Faith is trusting in GOD! It’s walking and making decisions with the certainty that the creator, GOD is in control.

One of my favorite sayings is “Faith is not believing GOD can, it’s knowing He will!” It’s being confident that he wants the best for us. Faith is a daily lifestyle of choosing to trust GOD through prayerful commitment.

Many people tend to look for a “wow factor” to happen in their lives. Our growth should happen primarily in our day-by-day life experiences, both pleasant and unpleasant.

Faith is like a muscle that takes time to build.

If you’ve ever been involved in working out, you’ve seen how slowly these muscles grow with daily exercising. As we begin making life choices based on Godly direction, things begin to happen. Eventually, we look in the mirror and see real definition. Our foundation of faith gradually grows so that we can stand against anything the enemy brings our way.

We need to commit to the long haul and know that GOD is working in our lives; because when we do this, slowly but surely, our faith will grow!
  -  Marilyn

~ Prayer ~
Faithful Father,
I am awed by how You have worked through time, to build the faith of Your people. Yet, in these days there is such a lack of faith.

Even though I know You are a miracle working GOD, sometimes I struggle with  believing miracles will happen in my own life.

Help me to cling to You in faith.
Help me to build faith within my heart,
    and help me to believe that You are actively at work;
    building Your Kingdom in, through and around me.

In the name of Your Son Jesus I pray.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment