Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Lean on God When Things Get Difficult (11.7.17)

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. But the men marveled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him! - Matthew 8:26-27 
 
 
My Child,
I want you to stand tall and rise above your circumstances. 
I want you to stand against the attacks and the pressure coming
    
against you; and you can do this by leaning on Me.
I Am the One who can speak to the raging storms that are
     tossing you here and there; and I call them to peace. 
I Am the One, who can stop the boat from rocking you
     and cradle it within My arms. 

 
Lean on Me and put your trust in Me right now. 

Do not put your trust in the things that you can see
     with your natural eyes. 
Do not put your trust in the pressures coming against you.
Rather put your trust in Me, the One who has never failed you. 
I Am the One who holds the world within My Hands, and
     I will do for you what you could not do for yourself.

 
When the way becomes difficult, and you cannot climb any longer, lean on Me and I will pick you up in My Arms and carry you through. 

Lean on Me, when you are weak and weary, and I will
     renew your strength. 
Lean on Me, and I will raise you high above the waters
     which trouble you. 
I will pull you out of the fire and place your feet on solid ground


Regardless of what your situation is right now, lean on Me and do not give up. I have great plans for your life so remove the grave clothes and all the things that are weighing you down. 

Lean on Me, take hold of My Hand and press forward; as you receive renewed strength and joy into your life. 

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End of all things.
I Am the Great I AM.
Trust in Me, Beloved.

  
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.
 
Psalm 146:3-6 - Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day, his thoughts perish. Happy is he that hath the GOD of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his GOD: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (NIV)

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment