Friday, November 17, 2017

Look to This Day with Renewed Hope. Revisit the Lord's Promises & Do Not Give Up Hope (11.17.17)

My Child,
Sometimes it’s hard to imagine the beauty of a rose until it has fully opened. When you look at a rosebud, you get a sense of how it will look before it opens, but you’re not sure. It’s only when it opens, do you really get to appreciate its beauty.

So it is with the promises I’ve spoken to you.
You heard My Voice, and I’ve given you many promises.


Each promise is like a rosebud, it is full of hope of things to come. Yet, as you have waited, you have wondered when will these promises come to pass?

Just as you would care and water your rosebuds until they bloom,
     you must do the same with the promises spoken to you.
Water them, feed them, and nurture them with the Word.
You haven’t seen the fullness of everything that I, the Lord your God,
     will do for you.
You only have a part of the picture now,
     but soon you will be able to see clearly.


Therefore, do not become frustrated when things seem to be at a standstill or moving slowly. I have perfect timing and just as the rose opens when the time is right, My Promises will come to pass in your life…in My Time.  And when it happens, it will far surpass all your hopes and expectations.

Look to this day with renewed hope.
Revisit all those promises I have spoken to you (I know you wrote them down) and let renewed hope rise inside of your heart again. You are not forgotten, and I will surely bring every single promise to pass.

And when the time comes, your promises will blossom, and you will be blown away by the bouquet of blessings you hold in your hand.


I desire only the best for you My child. 
So, do not give up hope. 

Do not be discouraged any longer, but look forward with renewed hope to the future; for many wonderful blessings await you.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Hebrews 10:35-37 - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. 

Isaiah 40:29-31 - He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.

2 Corinthians 4:16-17 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 

2 Timothy 1:12 - For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)


No comments:

Post a Comment