Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Rest & Allow God to Restore, Replenish and Refocus Your Heart and Mind (11.14.17)

My Child,
My Word says to "Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him." However, you have been busy, running to and fro, that you haven’t had much time to rest.  Don't you know you must rest to hear Me clearly?  When you’re worn out, your hearing becomes dim.  


When My Son walked on the earth, He took time to get away from the crowds to rest, pray and seek My Face.  If My Son had do this, then don't you think I would expect you to do it as well?

The enemy will try to overwhelm you with things so you will not have time for rest. he will try to convince you that you must be constantly working. However, I Am calling you to set apart time to rest, time to refresh your body so that your mind and heart will be clear to hear what I Am saying to you. I Am calling on you to spend time with Me, Beloved.

I want you to be refreshed and ready, so when I send you out,
     you are prepared for the tasks I have assigned you. 
And resting in Me is a part of that ministry.
Therefore, do not neglect the resting part of this ministry.
Rest and wait patiently for Me. 

 

  
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Genesis 2:2 - And on the seventh day GOD ended his work which he had made, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Matthew 11:28-29 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 

Mark 6:31 - And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat.

Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment