Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Solution to Your Problems is God (11.2.17)

My Child,
Why do you continue to file away your problems?

I Know this may have worked for you in the past; however, it’s a new season and those hidden files are overflowing. Now, you’re faced with the same problems you pushed aside because they never went away.

My child, the solution to your problems is not to avoid them, hoping they will go away. T
he solution to all of your problems is Me. I don’t want you to avoid the things the enemy bring into your life. I Want you to be a courageous warrior and face satan head‐on.

Stand strong, having faith in Me, knowing that I Have the Power to overcome all things. Apply My Word to your problems, then come before My Throne of Grace and Mercy, as I Will give you the strength you need. 

  
Now, take those problems out of your hidden file and allow Me to give you the wisdom and direction you need to stand against all that has come against you.

I Am right here with you.
I Am your very present help in time of need.
Together, there’s nothing we can’t overcome.

So, remove those problems from your secret file
     and bring them to Me.


  


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 46:1-3 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 
 
James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 
 
Exodus 18:19 - Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and GOD shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to GOD-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment