Monday, November 6, 2017

When the enemy is Coming Against You at Your Place of Employment; Come before the Throne, Pray for Your Supervisors & Trust God (11.6.17)

Beloved,
The enemy is coming against you like never before,
     especially at your place of employment.
Some supervisors are allowing the enemy to use them
     to inflict pain upon others.

My Child, do not suffer in silence any longer; come before My Throne and pray for that person or persons. Lay everything out before Me that has happened. What this person does not realize is that I see everything that happens; including every hurtful word that has been spoken and every evil deed that has been executed.

When these people go into their conference rooms, behind closed doors, plotting and planning against you; take no thought of this action, because I Am right behind that door, listening to everything that is being said.

My Word said no weapon formed against you shall prosper and My Word does not lie, Beloved. This hole that is being dug for you, I Will make sure they fall into it.

What you must do is trust Me, and know that vengeance is Mine.
Do not hate them, but love them, and pray for them.

Forgive them as I have forgiven you.
Now rest in Me and trust that I Will speak
     directly into this situation.
                
~~~~~
Remember this: There is nothing that you will face today that the Lord can't bring you through. - Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment