Sunday, November 12, 2017

Your Walk is Unique & You Have a Unique Anointing on Your Life (11.12.17)

My Child,
As footprints in the sand are totally different, so is your walk in the spiritual realm.  Just as each footprint is not quite the same as the others, even so, your ministry, and what I have called you to do, are unique.  I made you, and every moment of your life was planned before you took your first breath.

 
You may think you are similar to others and you may think you are doing the same as someone else, however, there is one small thing that will separate you and make you different... the anointing.  The anointing on your life will make the difference in everything you do, because the road that I called you to walk on is special and unique to Me. 

I chose you to walk it because you are the most qualified to do it. 
And indeed, I have placed in you, the qualities to do this job. 
Therefore, do not think you do not fit in. 
Do not think you are a failure and you’re wasting your time.  

 
I placed you where you are. 
I know when you sit down, and I know when
     you stand up. 
I Am charting the path ahead of you, and I will
     show you how to walk it. 
All you have to do is take the first step forward,
     and I will help you to walk in 
victory
I will even tell you where to stop and rest. 

 
Know that you are special to Me, and I desire you to be special to others too. 
So share with others the love and the anointing I have 
placed on your life. 

Recognize who you are in Me and let those in need see the unique person that I've called you to be; then you will be blessed as you pour into others what I have given
 you. 

Therefore, don't change the journey that you are on because
     it was designed and uniquely created just for you.

 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Read Psalm 139
 

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. 
 
Luke 4:18-19 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 


Romans 8:28-30 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.


No comments:

Post a Comment