Tuesday, March 13, 2018

It is God's Will that You Obtain & Maintain Victory. Be Strong, Resolute & Dwell in His Presence Today... (3.13.18)

My Child,
Refuse to allow yourself to become weary while standing in faith, prayer, and warfare.  Read My Word and be reminded of the good things that come to those who wait on the Lord.  Seek My Face, dwell in My Presence and come into My Presence where you can be refreshed and renewed.


It does not matter what the enemy brings against you, you belong to Me. I in you and you in Me.  Greater is He who is in you, than he who is in the world.  I have already given you the power to defeat the enemy.  Therefore, continue to stand, resist his maneuvers and he will flee.  

Now is not the time to become discouraged.
Do not give up.

You are at the point of a significant breakthrough. So, press your way through and continue to fight through the opposition. Refuse to allow his tactics to overwhelm you or bring discouragement.  It is My Will that you obtain and maintain the victory.  Be strong, resolute and dwell in My Presence.  

So come, today, and dwell in My Presence. 
You will find everything you need in My Presence. 
In My Presence, there is 
fullness of joy and pleasure for evermore. 
In My Presence, I will revive you, and once again you will clearly
     see the visions I have for you. 


Do you have time to dwell in My Presence today?


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
1 Chronicles 16:27 - Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place. 

Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. 

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.

Ephesians 1:3-4 - Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world




No comments:

Post a Comment