Tuesday, April 24, 2018

An Open Door (4.24.18)

My Child,
Today, I put before you an open door
     that no man can shut.

In the past, you did not listen to Me and walked right past the door. Please do not do that this time. Listen to Me so you will know your next steps. Listen to Me and walk through the door. There are things assigned to you that are waiting behind the door, things that I Want you to pursue. There are things I Want to show you and teach you, so you will be able to bless others with words of life that will minister to those in need.


Do not allow the enemy to cause you to doubt
     that it was Me who led you to this door.

he does not want you to advance.  he does not want you to receive your blessings. Do not allow the spirit of fear to stop you from walking through the door and advancing in the Kingdom. Listen very closely to what I Am saying.  There is nothing to fear, walk through the door.

I Have never led you astray, and I Never will.


Stand up in the authority I have given you.
Step out in faith and walk through the door.
I Am with you.

I Will be walking before you, every step of the way,
     leading you in the way you should go.

Together
, we will overcome every obstacle that tries
     to block your way.
Together we
will be victorious.

Now, do not pass by the door.  Walk through the door in faith, knowing that your blessings are on the other side.

Come.  I Am waiting.


 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 


Revelations 3:8 - I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.


No comments:

Post a Comment