Friday, April 6, 2018

Your Prayers are Before the Father. Rest Peacefully, Don't Faint or Grow Weary - the Father Will Respond. (4.6.18)


My Child,
Your prayers are before Me. 

I have not forgotten them, nor have I been deaf to
     your petitions. 
I Am the ONE who cares, hears and listens to everything
     concerning you. 
I Am the ONE who works in the unseen places to make
     what is not, into what is. 
I take what you cannot see and bring forth life, power,
     love, and joy. 

I do not look at what is; for I See and Know what will be. 
Therefore, trust 
Me when I say your prayers are before Me.

I See the deep waters you’re facing, and the isolation you’re enduring.  I even feel the emptiness and the pain in your heart, as you’re walking through the valley.  Yes, I See all that you’re going through, your prayers are before Me.

Weep no more, for when you ask for help, for I Will
     be gracious unto you.
I Will respond to the sound of your cries.
Rest peacefully knowing that I Am working on your behalf.  
My Child, I wish that you could see the battle that’s being fought
     in the Spirit realm so that you can receive your blessing.

When the time is right, My Time, your soul will overflow
     and your sorrow will be turned into joy.
This victory will replace your sadness, your loneliness,
     and all that hinders your walk with Me. 

I assure you there is victory coming.
So, do not faint and do not grow weary.
Your prayers are before Me.   




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
1 Kings 9:3 - And the LORD said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me:

Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

Psalm 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Hebrews 4:14-16 - Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of GOD, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.


No comments:

Post a Comment