Sunday, August 12, 2018

It Is Well (8.12.18)

My Child,
Do not stop walking by faith.
Your life must be one of complete
     obedience to My Word.

Although you cannot see how things are going to get better, walk by faith and not by sight.

When it may appear that you’ve missed your blessing; remember things are not always what they seem, so walk by faith.  Do not allow thoughts of negativity to enter your mind when things don’t happen as you had hoped. You must keep believing and confess Words of Faith.

Know in your heart that things are working
     for your good and that it is well.

Saturate your mind with My Words and let your thoughts be of victory.  Yes, celebrate the victory in your mind right now. Do not wait until you see it, to believe it. 

That which you think about the most, shall come to pass.  If you keep thinking that it is over, and things won’t get any better, it will be.

Therefore, whatsoever is good, whatsoever is true, whatsoever is lovely and of a good report, think about those things. Think about My Goodness.  Think about My Promises, until they consume your soul and cause you to believe that "it is well."

My Child, in the midst of your impossibilities, keep confessing, “It is well. It is well. It is well with my soul”. No matter what the situation looks like, no matter what the doctor told you, no matter how you feel - never entertain doubt or unbelief.

Shut the mouth of the enemy with My Word.

And as you walk through your valley, speak forth My Word and let everyone know, “Yea, though I walk through the valley, I will not be afraid because the Lord is with Me and IT IS WELL.”

Oh, My Child, it is well, it is well.






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 

Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 


John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 


Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment