Thursday, April 23, 2015

How are you doing in "The Battle?" Ephesians 6:12 (4.23.15)

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds - 2 Corinthians 10:3-4

Faith Believers,
Occasionally I run into people who will say something like this - “Well, it’s okay for you to teach on spiritual warfare, but I’m just not into that sort of thing.” It doesn’t matter whether you are “into” spiritual warfare or not; the only issue is, “How are you doing in the battle?  Are you winning or losing?”

We don’t get to vote on this. It’s not a game where you can take your ball and go home. GOD’s Word is clear, For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. - Ephesians 6:12. 

Spiritual warfare is a reality that must be faced! It won’t go away. It is time to prepare ourselves to wage war, not as the world does, but with the weapons provided by the Spirit of GOD.

Father,

I thank You for the truth and clarity of Your Word
regarding the issues of spiritual warfare.

Help me to walk in Your Truth,
and to not go beyond Your Word.

As I study spiritual warfare, I pray for protection
from any attempt of Satan to swing me
to one extreme or the other.

Fill me with an even greater passion for Your Kingdom.
Thank You for delivering me from the kingdom of darkness,
into Your wonderful Kingdom of Light.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment