Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Do not Serve God in Your Strength, but in His; for in Him is where Your Strength Lies (8.18.15)

My Child,
My Glory in your life is made prefect in your weakness.
Your imperfections make you dependent upon Me.

If you could do all I ask of you in your own strength,
then you would not need to depend on Me. 
I Am your greatest strength.

You don't realize this yet, but the more you abide in Me,
the greater access you will have to move in
all of My Gifts and Anointing. 

I don't want you to serve Me in your own strength,
but in Mine; for in Me is where your strength lies.

I know all about your weaknesses - after all, I created you.
Every one of My servants had their flaws.  For I chose the ones
that others passed by, to do mighty things in My Name. 

The thing that made My disciples great was
their willingness to yield to My Will.

They allowed Me to pour My Anointing upon them and to work
mightily through them, despite their imperfections. 
I want to do the same thing in your life,
but you must be a willing vessel and yield to My calling.

And, My child, do not listen to people that taunt you about your weakness.
You are Mine.... 
You are Called and Chosen....
And you are more than a conqueror in Me. 

If you allow Me, I will pour My Grace and My Strength
into you, so that My Name will be glorified through your life. 
I will work My Glory and Perfect Will in you,
as you yield to Me in your weakness.

Therefore, do not look at your own inadequacies,
but look to Me, and rely upon My Strength....

Because it is more than sufficient.



Meditate On God's Word:
1 Corinthians 1:27 - But GOD hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and GOD hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
 

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

2 Corinthians 3:5 - Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of GOD.
 
2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


No comments:

Post a Comment