Monday, September 7, 2015

Look Through the Eyes of Faith & See the Windows of Heaven Open Over Your Life (9.7.15)

My Child,
I know the circumstances you’ve endured didn’t make sense.
Nevertheless, they worked out for your good. 

For many of you this last season was a test of faith.
There were times you couldn’t see past the next step. 

However, you were faithful to believe that I would guide you, provide for you, and you faithfully took the next step.  One after another. Now, let this be the day when you look through the eyes of Faith and see the windows of Heaven open over your life.

I Am bringing restoration, for you to learn how to rejoice
and leap for joy, even in the midst of hard times.


Gather up the spoils of the war that I have won for you.
I Am blessing you for your faithfulness,
and bringing you into a whole new world of the living.

Therefore, do not limit Me in what I am getting ready to do.
Oh, My Child just ask of Me.
Just ask, and don’t limit Me.

I call you forth now from bondage to freedom;
from death to life, and from darkness to light.
You shall come forth in great and lasting victory.

My Child, it is time for you to be released from your past once and for all.
Receive ye this Blessing; for it is My Gift to you for your Faithfulness.

 

MEDITATE ON OUR FATHER'S WORD
Matthew 25:21 - His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Deuteronomy 28:12 - The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

Psalm 2:8 - Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 


No comments:

Post a Comment