Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Praise God Through It All, with a Rejoicing Heart & a Confessing Mouth. Believe that You have Received, and Sing. (6.21.16)

My Child,
I long to hear singing in the streets and I long to hear rejoicing from the hearts of My people, regardless of what their circumstances are. I long to see faith arise, not only in spoken words, but also in praise. I long to hear the voices of My Chosen Ones, rejoicing over that which I have done - that that has not been seen with the natural eye.

Many of My Children have hoped and believed, but have not received. I tell you that not only do I inhabit the praises of My People, but also when a rejoicing heart is joined to a confessing mouth, I Will move Heaven and earth to manifest what I have promised them, and that which they have believed Me for.

Some make confessions with their mouths, but then,
when times get hard, they murmur and complain.
The heat of the fiery trials reveals what is truly in the hearts of My people.
Oh, how this grieves My heart that you believe I won't deliver.  

Align your heart and confession with My Word, which is My will in the earth

Believe that you have received, and sing.
Sing a new song of praise for the great things I have already done. 
Sing songs of adoration and love to the One who first loved you.


Even now, My Spirit is planting seeds of songs in the hearts of those that need breakthroughs.
Songs that will carry them through their trials and into many blessings.
Songs that will cause
 My Will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven,
and touch the lives of My people.
Songs that will translate them from the midst of the fire,
and into the Heavenly realm.

Sing, My children, sing,
for I love to hear the voices of My People,
giving praise unto their GOD. 

I long to hear praises coming from the earth, ascending through the Heavens, and lingering before My Throne.

It pleases Me when My People add singing
to the confessions of the spoken Word.
Great battles will be won when you sing.  


Remember, there is no room for murmuring and complaining when a song rises to Heaven from the hearts of My Own. 

So sing, and be not silent.
Sing praises unto Me
Beloved.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 30:4 - Sing unto the LORD, O you saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psalm 30:11-12 - Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my
sackcloth
, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. 

Psalm 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 106:1 - Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.  Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. 

Lamentations 3:21-3 - This I recall to my mind,
therefore, have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment