Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Commit Yourself to Drawing Close to God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit (12.21.16)

Holy Spirit,
I yield myself to Your power and authority
as I rebuke the seductive temptations
of the enemy of my soul! 

I choose to crucify my flesh in order to
choose the secret chamber of prayer.

I exchange the lies of the devil
for the truth of Your Living Word.

I claim the power of Your promises over
the twisted distortions of the evil one. 

Help me to walk in step with You
as I put on the character of Christ
and live out the commands of
the Father, all the days of my life!

Amen



Faith Believers,
  • Praise GOD for the humility which Christ displayed in coming to earth and going to the cross for us (Philippians 2:8). 
  • Thank Jesus for showing true humility as He washed His disciples feet (John 13:5). 
  • Confess all pride which keeps you from wholeheartedly submitting to Jesus' lordship. 
  • Commit yourself to drawing close to our Lord as you place yourself at the foot of the cross. 
  • Ask Him to give you a servant’s heart. 
  • Ask GOD to search your heart concerning unsaved people you know. 
  • Pray that any attitude of superiority will be rooted out of your life, so that you can humbly and genuinely present Christ to all the people you know, who are lost and need Him. 
  -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment