Thursday, April 20, 2017

Take His Hand & Never Let Go.... (4.20.17)

Beloved,
Now is the time to stand against all that is coming against you.

Yes, I know you have been attacked by the enemy and you may feel like you’re sinking; however, I want you to be like Peter, and reach out and take My Hand.

Take My Hand and let’s walk on the water together. 
Take My Hand and put fear and doubt under your feet.
~~~

My Child,
Why is it easier for you to embrace negative thoughts more than positive thoughts? Why are you always thinking that way? Rebuke those thoughts and stand on My Word.  Stop believing “nothing good will ever happen," and start believing in My Promises.

Saturate your mind with My Word. 
If you meditate on My Word, day and night,
      then doubt and fear will not have a place to rest.
Fear and doubt can never ever answer your prayers, or bless you.
Fear and doubt will not help you accomplish any of your dreams.
I Am the only One who can answer you.

Now is the time for you to decide whom you will serve. 
It is time to stop fearing the enemy.
It is time to stop doubting what I will do, and stand. 
Will you stand and resist the enemy, while believing
     in the things I have promised you? 

I hope you choose to take My Son's Hand and never let go.

My Child, it won’t always be easy. 

However, if you stand and believe, I Will bless you
     beyond what you thought was possible.

Stand on your faith in Me.
Please take My Son's Hand, walk with Us and
     believe that what I have promised you, will come to pass.....

 

Read and Meditate on GOD's Word:  
Matthew 14:30-31 - But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? 

Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he

1 Thessolonians 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good

Hebrews 4:14 - Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast to the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)

Joshua 24:15 - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment