Thursday, November 30, 2017

Instead of Entertaining a Spirit of Unbelief, Be Confident that God is Working Things Out for Your Good (11.30.17)

Get ready Beloved, for I Am doing something wonderful for you. And you’re going to be amazed at how I will work on your behalf and turn circumstances around suddenly.  In fact, you will be so amazed that you will say, “What a mighty GOD we serve!” 

My Child, expect a season of fulfillment. Declare it’s your season of abundance and blessings. Say from your lips, ‘No more disappointments, for the Lord is doing marvelous things in my life,’ and then expect the things that once disappointed you to be no more.


Therefore, whatever situations you are dealing with today, do not assume that just because it appears nothing is happening, that I Am not working a miracle. This is the very time you need to have courage and keep your words and thoughts in line with Mine. Instead of entertaining unbelief, be confident that I Am working things out for your good.

Get ready for Me to intervene in ways you've never imagined. 

See this season as one of fulfillment, when disappointment will be no more.

So, have 
courage this day and do not entertain that spirit of unbelief.  Do not worry about how to work it out or how things will turn out; for I Am walking in your midst.

Your job is to choose to expect blessings over disappointments.

Your job is to declare that your season of fulfillment is upon 
you, because I Am doing marvelous things as we speak. 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Job 5:8-9 - I would seek unto GOD, and unto GOD would I commit my cause: Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvelous things without number: 

Psalm 118:23-24 - This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 

Isaiah 25:1 - O LORD, you are my GOD. I will highly honor you; I will praise your name. You have done miraculous things. You have been completely reliable in carrying out your plans from long ago.

Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith,
giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

2 Timothy 1:12 - For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 

1 Thessolonians 5:24 - Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment