Sunday, January 7, 2018

Seek God with All Your Heart, Even During Discouraging and Disappointing Times (1.7.18)

My Child,
For a while now, you have been sensing a distance
     and dryness of My Presence in your life. 

You have been greatly troubled by this and have considered many reasons why this is so.  You have searched deep within your heart and found mistakes, but these mistakes have been covered by My Son's Blood.  His Blood is more than sufficient to cover a multitude of your sins, so why are you still sensing a distance from My Presence?  Let Me tell you, it's all about pursuit.


In times when you feel I Am distant, this is My Call to you to pursue Me. Look for Me through out the day during your daily activities.  As you search for Me, I Will send the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you in the right direction; and through this you will gain renewed strength. This pursuit is designed to strengthen and revitalize your spiritual muscles.  It is designed to draw you closer to Me and to renew your vows and love for Me.

So, in times when you feel discouraged and disappointed, know that it may be a sign that it is time to pursue Me. For when you seek Me with all your heart, surely you will find Me.

Then your spiritual eyes will be opened to see that it wasn’t I who moved, I was there all the time, waiting patiently for you.

 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
1 Chronicles 16:11 - Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

2 Chronicles 26:5 - And he sought GOD in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of GOD: and as long as he sought the Lord, GOD made him to prosper. 

Isaiah 55:6 - Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: 

Jeremiah 29:12-13 - Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 

Hosea 10:12 - Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment