Thursday, May 17, 2018

Say Goodbye to the Past. It's Time to Move On.... (5.17.18)

My Child,
You do not have time to ponder over things of the past.
Refuse to become obsessed over things that happened
      long ago.

Stop re-living decisions, broken relationships and mistakes you have made. I say unto you today, "It is time to move on to the new things I have given, and will be giving, to you. To linger in the past is to give way to double-mindedness."

 
Let go of the mistakes you've made.  I have great things in store for you, but you must let go of that which has been holding you back, in order to receive it.

You cannot move forward with Me,
   until you let go of your past
.
 
Something new begins today. 
So get a head start, release the past and fully
     embrace the new.

You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.
 
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord," plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment