Wednesday, September 8, 2021

CRY OUT TO THE LORD!!!!! (9.8.21)

My Child,
CRY OUT for what you desire this day.
And DO NOT give up.

Never hesitate to CRY OUT to Me, for I Am The Lord, Your GOD.  And even in times when you have done wrong, do not run away from Me!! Run to Me!!!!

Nothing can separate you from My Love.
 And at the moment when you CRY OUT,
     I Will surely come to save you.

CRY OUT to Me - for the manifestation of the healing anointing.
CRY OUT - and I Will stand right there, before you, and I Will minister to you.  And even put healing virtue in your hands.

CRY OUT to Me, and I Will cause your cup to runneth over.

My Holy Spirit says, "CRY OUT for your lost loved ones.  And CRY OUT, for your prodigal children. For even as you call, I Shall place divine encounters in their lives.  Divine Encounters that shall be used to propel them to Me, to Jesus and to GOD the Almighty Father."

So, no matter where you are.
No matter what the need.
No matter what has happened.
And no matter what you have done right or wrong,
     always run to Me.
And CRY OUT! 

Keep CRYING OUT to Me.
For I Will answer, and supply,
      your every need.


 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 3:4 - I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

Psalm 18:6 - In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Psalm 106:44 - Nevertheless he regarded their affliction when he heard their cry:

Psalm 120:1 - In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.

Isaiah 65:24 - And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 

Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment