Monday, September 27, 2021

My Children, Why Are Some of You Not Trusting in Me? (9.27.21)




My Child,
Far too many of you are nervous, and for some of you, depression is trying to set in. the enemy is trying to break many of you. he is trying to make you give up. You cannot give up....... 

Do not give up on Me, Child.  You know these things are not from Me. I See you, and all the things which trouble you.  Give all of these trials to Me. Some of you have worried about things, to the point that some of you are now starting to become sick in your body. Release everything unto Me! Release it!  Right now.  Right now.  Right now!  Take your hands off these trials, and allow Me to do what I Have promised you.

When you worry, you take back your confession of faith. When you begin to doubt if I Will fulfill My Promises, you take back your confession of faith. And yes, some of you have doubted Me. When you should have "pivoted into praise" and defeat the doubt, some of you let the doubt over take your thoughts, speech, conversations and allow it to keep you up at night and distracted during the day.

Repent and say, “Lord, I believe.  Help thou mine unbelief.”

I Have not forgotten you My Child.
I AM HERE.
I Am right here!! 
I See what you are going through.
I Know all about everything that concern you.
I Am at work in all of it. 

Listen to Me. 
Not your mind, not the enemy.

Trust Me, and I Will make a way where there seems to be no way.
Do not worry about how it will be done.
Just trust that it will be.

That is all I Ask, TRUST ME!

Stagger not at My Promises through unbelief.
I AM able to deliver what I Promised.
I Just need you to believe in My Power.

I Have already worked it out! Be thou comforted by these words today. Believe, believe, believe in My Words. I Have also send the Holy Spirit to comfort you. The COMFORTER is with you, right now.  My Holy Spirit is there......

I Speak peace to you this day.
I Speak peace over you this day.
I Speak peace through you this day.

Peace, not as you know it, but My Peace, a peace that surpasses all understanding. A peace that will keep you calm in the midst of your storms. I AM The Great I AM.  And I AM Standing over you, and watching over you at this very hour.  And I WILL Always be with you.


In My Mighty Name.  And in the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus - who gave His Life, for you, that you would be set free.  
Be set free, My Precious Child.

For I Speak PEACE to you.
And over you.
And through you.
This day.


 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Matthew 6:25-26,34 - Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 

Matthew 6:27-30 - Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  Wherefore, if GOD so clothe the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 

Matthew 6:31-34 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment