Thursday, September 23, 2021

Transition & Praise (9.23.21)



My Child,
I Am calling you into a time of jubilation and praise, for all that I have brought you through.  

Take your stand, in an attitude of thanksgiving, and you will be positioned to receive My Many Blessings of this season.  Remember that when you praise Me for Who I Am, it draws Me nearer to you.  And I Love to dwell in the midst of those who sing praises to My Name. 

I Love it, My Precious Child, when your whole heart is turned towards Me - with gratitude and filled with Love, simply for Who I Am.

When you praise My Name, you transition yourself from a place of heartache and despair, into a place - a position - of joy and victory. 

Therefore, lift your voice up in praise, Child.
And sing joyful songs, in the midnight hour.


 


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 52:9 - I will praise thee forever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
 
Psalm 126:3 - The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
 
Ezekiel 34:26 - And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment