Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Glorify God's Mighty Name. Glorify Jesus' Mighty Name. Praise & Glory for Ever and Ever...... (9.29.21)

 I will praise you, O Lord my GOD,
with all my heart, I will glorify your name forever
- Psalm 86:12


Faith Believers,
When we pray for "Our Father in heaven to be hallowed," we are in fact lining up with GOD’s purposes to destroy the influence of  the enemy in our life. We are declaring that GOD’s Name will destroy the works of satan and his army. In that moment, and every time we do it, we are lining our lives up with GOD’s Purposes to destroy all the works of the devil; by casting out all hatred, and to remove all things that oppose GOD.  

I believe that we are living in the last moments before the return of Christ and His Wish is that none will perish. Signs and wonders are appearing in the sky, in the earth, in the news, in our lives and all around us - right before our eyes.  Just the way the Lord said it would in the book of Revelation. The Name of Jesus is mighty and there is nothing that can stand against His Name. 

His Name is all powerful!!!

Call on the Name of Jesus when you pray, to cancel the plans of satan. Jesus Christ is Lord and all power was given to Him through the shedding of His Blood.  And in the shedding of His Blood, we are covered in His Power.  We have access to His Power.  And ultimately, He has all power and He will reign forever!!!


~ Prayer ~
Jesus,
I glorify Your Name! 
Help me to seek You, 'each & every time'  the enemy
     attempts to move in like a flood.

I pray, trust and believe that You Will destroy the works
     of the enemy in my life.

The Word tells us that "No weapon formed against me shall prosper". 

Jesus & Father GOD, I want to live for You and to serve You.

Your Names are mighty and powerful! 
I will praise Your Holy Names forever.

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment