Friday, September 3, 2021

Payback...... and Restoration (9.3.21)



My Precious, Beautiful Child,
This is the time.
This is the time.
This is the time.
Yes, this is the time.
To reap what you have sown. 

It is time to recover all that was stolen from you. 

As your heart is set upon Me, I Shall restore your future - as though the mistakes of the past and the sins of your youth never were. It is payback time.  And I Want you to know that all your work has not been in vain.  All your work shall be rewarded.  What the enemy has tried to steal from your hand shall be brought back to you, in its full measure, during this season.

I Will restore all your self-worth.
Oh, let Me show you your value this day.
Even the blows that were meant to demean
     and destroy you.
I Shall make them, as though they never were.

It does not matter what things look like.  What matters is knowing that I, the Lord your GOD, is paying you back for what the enemy has stolen. I Am a GOD of justice, mercy, and grace.  And I See what you have endured to stay true to Me. I See how the enemy came into your life to steal, kill, and destroy. 

And right now.  Right now.  Right now. 
Right now, I Say it is payback time. 
Time for restoration. 

This day, I Am restoring what has been lost.
Yes, even what you thought would never be
     returned, will come back to you again.

Open your mouth wide, SPEAK CHILD, and command restoration to manifest over you.  And then, after you do that, expect all things fresh and new.

Even now, as you are praying, I Am already at work - arranging for you to receive houses, lands, healing, and family restoration with a greater value than what you had.  I Will add to what you lost, so that your latter will be better than when you started.

Whatever you lost or gave up, in the spirit of doing the necessary work for My Kingdom; I Will replace it with an abundance of better things.  For I Promised it would be restored a hundredfold in this lifetime. 

I Made a promise, that I Would return the lost homes and lands you gave up for My Name’s sake.

I Will restore what you lost in a multiplied way.
So expect it, in this season. 

I Know that I Am the GOD of restoration.
And you know that I Am the GOD of restoration.
Therefore, use the authority that I Gave to you - long ago - and command every evil spirit to stop stealing from you.  AND THEN,  expect a season of full restoration to manifest over your life. 

Yes, expect this season to be a time when recovery and restoration come to you, beyond measure.  A Luke 6:38 measure! 

So, be confident today.
Be confident that it is payback time,
      in the spirit.
In your Spirit.
And by My Holy Spirit.
And be confident that your full reward,
    is upon you.

This day.......

 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Ruth 2:12 - The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.

Joel 2:25-26 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.  And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your GOD, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 

Haggai 2:9 - The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. 

Mark 10:29-30 - And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s, but he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment