Friday, September 10, 2021

Your. Time. Is. HERE...... (9.10.21)



My Child,
You have been in secret training for a long time. 
Your preparation has been for this time. 

I Know you are feeling the tug.
I Know you have heard Me calling,
     but you weren't sure if it is real.
You could not fully discern what you were hearing.

Yes, it is real.
Yes, I Am Calling you. 

Do not wonder any longer if what you feel is true.  You know, right now, in your spirit, that this is confirmation.  You are ordained and anointed to go out and speak My Words. Your time is here.

Your.
Time.
Is
Here.....
 


There are new things planned for you.
Behold all the old things are passing away.  
Your life will change dramatically, for I Am
     about to start using you in a new way.

Do not be amazed when doors close behind you.
They are meant to close. 

You must let go of what is of this world.
You must let go of "the way you used to do things."
You must let go of "normal."
You must let go of what you see & hear in the natural.
You must embrace spiritual eye sight & hearing.
You must "see" the new doors, the new things.

And you must RUN to them.  Never looking back. With not a second thought.

Behold new doors are opening for you. Go forth boldly.  Go forth boldly.  Go forth boldly.

GO FORTH BOLDLY.

Go forth boldly - with My Gospel, My Living Word; the examples, instruction & teaching that My Son left for you; My Blessing, Anointing, Wisdom, Discernment & Love; and My Holy Spirit - and DO GOOD WORKS....   Do good works, do My Work, as My Son did.  Go forth boldly & do good works.   Do My Work.  Open your mouth - and let My Anointing Flow through you - to those that I send you to.  Let them know that I Have heard their cries.  And you must know that I Have put My Words in your mouth, therefore you are ready.  I have equipped you.  My Brilliant Child, you are ready to go forth.  To go forth & be My "Bright Shining Light" Representative on earth.  Go forth and encourage, uplift and 'love on' the Children I Send to you.  I Need you to minister to  My Children; to wrap My Love & Concern all around them; to let them know that I Love them & that I Hear them. I Am Equipping you & Sending you forth to help lead My Children, My Sheep - back to Me. 

Do not look back. 
Do not look around.
Do not ask your friends or family,
     for many of them, this is not their word.

Simply "Look forward" with great expectation, anticipate & excitement; and walk this path that I Have Chosen & Ordained for you.  Knowing Child, that I Am with you.  Always......

Be Strong in Me.

And do not allow discouragement, dissention, disruption, confusion or chaos to come near your dwelling place, your mind, your heart or out your mouth.   Trust Me. 

You have endured a time of preparation.
You have been 'in the wilderness.'
NOW, your time is here. 

Your time is here.
Your time is here.
YOUR.  TIME.  IS.  HERE!!!

I Am Sending you forth.  I Am Sending you with My Blessing, My Angels and My Holy Spirit.  And as you go forth, in My Strength, your every need will be supplied.  

Nothing will be lacking.
And nothing will stop My Plan for your life. 
I Have made changes.
Have had to make some changes along the way.
But you Child....
Your time of change

is here.



 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Proverbs 4:25-27 - Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you.  Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.  Do not turn to the right or the left.  Keep your foot from evil.

Isaiah 48:3 - I have declared the former things from the beginning, and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. 


Ezekiel 12:25 - For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which GOD hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

1 Peter 5:10 - And the GOD of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong firm and steadfast.

Psalm 71:16 -  I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.



No comments:

Post a Comment