Monday, July 1, 2024

Believe. Only Believe. Believe in Me.... (7.1.23)



My Child,
Do not waver in your faith.  Do not tremble, as if there’s no hope.  And do not think that I won’t answer your prayers.  I Am with you and I Will see you through this storm, just as I Have in past times.

Believe, only believe. 

Believe and know that just One Word from Me; and the turmoil will be still. That is all you need…just One Word.
 
Believe in Me, and allow Me to speak A Word into your life that will strengthen you. Believe in Me, and you will be able to stand during the storm raging around you.  Oh, how I Want to amaze you - and I Will - if you do not waver in faith. Do not waver and you will see My Hand guiding you, moving the giants out of the way, and leading you to My Provision.
 
My Child, nothing is impossible to those who believe.

Therefore, do not waver, and start trusting. Stagger not at My Promises with unbelief; but be strong in faith, knowing that I Can do all that I Have promised.

Let not your heart be troubled any longer.  If I care for the sparrow, how much more do you think I Care for you, whom I Love the most?   

Waver not any longer; just trust in My Word.

 
~ Let Us Pray ~
Heavenly Father,
Strengthen us that we may boldly stand on Your Word, and not waver because of the circumstances that surround us.
 
Help us to keep our eyes upon You, and not on our 'troubles'. 
Lord, You alone are our only hope.  
We pray this prayer in The Name above every Name, Your Mighty Son, Jesus Christ.  
Amen. 
  



Read and Meditate on His Word
Matthew 6:26 - Behold the birds of the air; for they sow not, nor do they reap, nor gather into barns. Yet your heavenly Father feeds them; are you not much better than they are? 

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. 

Romans 4:20 - He did not stagger at the promise of GOD through unbelief, but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD, 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering (for He is faithful who promised), 

James 1:6 - But let him ask in faith, doubting nothing. For he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment