Friday, October 5, 2018

Now is Your Hour of Release - Entering Your Season of Breakthrough (10.5.18)


My Child,
You were tested and tried, and your faith
     has been found to be true.

I Am well pleased with you, and
     now is your hour of release.  
 
Rise, My child, rise. 
 
You are entering a season of breakthrough.
 
What was once impossible for you shall now become possible.  As I unveil My Plan before you, walk with renewed vision and hope; and begin to praise Me in this season.
 
Have assurance that I Am with you to guide your steps and to make the crooked places straight. 
 
Watch - as those who declared you weren't going to make it, change their opinion when they see you walking in My Divine Favor. 
 
They shall see a total transformation in your life; and they will know that I - the Almighty Father, GOD and GOD alone - have done this work in you.

The change in your life will cause them to hunger and thirst for Me in their lives.
 
Rise in renewed hope and joy and consider not the former things, for I Am doing a new thing. 
 
Oh, I know the road you traveled wasn’t easy; however, that didn’t stop you from displaying 'walk on water' faith.  Even when the wind and the waves tried to destroy you, you stepped out of the boat and walked.
 
I Am so proud of you.

And because you trusted in My Word,
     I Am sending you a breakthrough.

Rejoice My Child!!
And receive all that I have for you!

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. 
 
James 1:12 - Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
 

1 Peter 1:7-9 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.




No comments:

Post a Comment