Saturday, October 13, 2018

Rejoice at Weakness & The Dark Places [from "God Calling"] - (10.13.18)





October 7
Rejoice at Weakness


Savior, breathe forgiveness o'er us. All our weakness
Thou dost know.

Yes! I know all.  Every cry for mercy.  Every sigh of weariness.  Every plea for help.  Every sorrow over failure.  Every weakness.
   I am with you through all.  My tender sympathy is yours.  My strength is yours.
   Rejoice at your weakness, My children.  My strength is made perfect in weakness.  When you are weak, then I Am strong.  Strong to help, to cure, to protect. 
   Trust Me, My children.  I know all.  I Am beside you.  Strong, strong, strong to save. Lean on My Love, and know that all is well.



October 8
The Dark Places


Jesus, the very thought of Thee with Sweetness fills us.

Yes.  Love Me until just to think of me means Joy and rapture.  Gladness at the thought of One very near and dear.
   It is the balm for all sorrows, the thought of Me.  Healing for all physical, mental and spiritual ills you can always find in thinking of Me, and speaking to Me.
   Are doubts and fears in your hearts?  Then think of Me, speak to Me.  Instead of those fears and doubts there will flow into your hearts and beings such sweet Joy as is beyond any joy of Earth.
   This is unfailing. Never doubt it.  Courage.  Courage. Courage. 
  
   Fear nothing. 
   Rejoice even in the darkest places. 

   Rejoice.



These daily reflections are from the book "God Calling" 
by A.J. Russell, published by Barbour Publishing, Inc.
Used by Permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment