Wednesday, October 10, 2018

God Will Indeed Direct Your Every Step. Get Ready to Move Forward, Do Not Give Up or Walk Away.... (10.10.18)

My Child,
There are problems to be solved and situations that need to be resolved, but you cannot do this alone. You need My Help and My Wisdom; for the season of transition is almost over.  Prepare yourself to be sensitive to the leading of My Spirit.  Do not rely on your own reactions to circumstances; instead, listen for My Voice and watch for My Signs. 

I Will indeed direct your every step.


Oh, get ready to move forward and do not be tempted to give up and walk away from what I Have called you to do. Seek Me before you proceed in any endeavor; and wait until you have clear directions. I Will show you the way and take you to a new level of expectations.   

Take every opportunity to draw close to Me,
     so that I can order your steps. 

I Will show you how to trust Me, in the midst
     of what’s going on around you. 

Do not be afraid, for I Am with you always.

Get ready to move forward as the Holy Spirit leads you.
 

Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 61:2 - From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 119:133 - Direct my steps by Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Philippians 2:14-15 - Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of GOD without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

James 1:5 - If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment