Tuesday, October 9, 2018

You are not Alone. God is with You. Rise Up, Say No & Fight the Good Fight of Faith... You Will Prevail!! (10.9.18)

Beloved,
It is time to rise up and say, "No!" to the schemes of the enemy coming against you, and stop allowing him to trample you underfoot. 

You are not alone.
I Am with you. 

Rise up and fight the good fight of faith,
     and you will prevail.

 
The time and season are at hand where I Desire to release a greater level of power back into My Church, and into the lives of each of My Own.  I Desire to release an anointing for a great victory in each of your situations. 

Therefore, keep your eyes on Me, so that you can see what I Am doing. 
You will overcome all obstacles and hindrances that come against you.
 
It is My Will for you to do greater things, and to possess your promised land. However, in order to possess it, you must cast out the giants who are trying to occupy it.  This means you have to fight the good fight of faith for what I Have promised you. Do not allow fear to rule in your heart as you stand to enter the battle; for you are not in the battle alone.

My Father never left Me alone as I fought for you. 

Therefore, I Will be with you in the battle. 
I Will empower you and give you the victory.
It is yours for the taking, all you have to do is to stand
     in faith, and you will overcome all obstacles.  
 
Beloved, some of your giants are the fears or inadequacies that have ruled your life for too long.  Now, is the time for you to rise up and rule over them, for GOD lives inside of you.  Rise up and I Will make you more than a conqueror over all the things coming against you. 

I Will cause you to prevail.  
You are ordained for victory.

Therefore, just keep your eyes on Me, and you will know that you are not alone in this battle. As I and the Father are One, know that I Will be by your side to help you, to lead you to victory; as you submit to Me. 
 
the enemy that is coming against you will lose this battle and the people he is using to come against you will lose too; because I Will fight for you.

No one can stand against Me.
I Am the great I Am.
I Am Jesus Christ.
I Am Lord.
And I Will fight for you.
 
 
Image result for god is fighting for you

READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the LORD your GOD is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. 

2 Chronicles 20:15 - And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but GOD's.

John 16:32 - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. 


1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment