Friday, October 19, 2018

Honoring Your Request (10.19.18)

My Child,
I know you’ve been crying out for more of Me.

I Am going to honor your request and give you
     the desires of your heart.

Beloved, you do not have to be stressed anymore, come into the shelter of My Arms. I See the doubt that’s been lingering in your mind, trying to make you believe you are not delivered. I Have also seen you silently struggling with fear of failure.

However, do not worry - for I Am with you.
I heard you, and I Am honoring your request.
I Have called you and anointed you for great things.

You are My Warrior, and I have given you the words you need. My Words are very powerful and nothing can stand against the power of My Words.

You will speak them forth in ways,
     you never thought you would.
You will speak into existence all
     that I have placed in your heart.
You shall bring honor to My Name,
     for what I Have done in you, and for you.

No longer worry about whether you are in the right place or not, because you are.

I Have placed you exactly where you need to be.

Come My Child, rest in Me, let Me show you
     how much I Love you as I Honor your request.

Come now and rest in Me.


  


READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest, and this is the refreshing:

Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Ephesians 4:23 - And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment