Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Have Faith and Do Not Give Up (1.8.20)

My Child,
The thought has crossed your mind to give up. 

Do not start the new year focusing on your failures. Your thoughts are remaining too long on the failures of your past. It is good to recognize failure, and to learn from it; but do it quickly, and move on. Then take your thoughts captive to the Blessings that I Have already set aside and bestowed upon you. It is in your best interest to stop worrying, and to start putting your trust in Me. 


This isn't the first time that the thought of giving up has crossed your mind. 

However, I Am telling you, "do not give up."

I Know lately, for some of you, it has been hard, and the circumstances have been almost debilitating; but do not give up. I Am aware of everything you’ve gone through. Beloved, you WILL become what you focus on.

So now focus on Me and the times I Have brought you through, to success. Focus on the times I brought you through, when the enemy thought that his schemes were successful; but, as always, I Put him to shame.  Causing him to flee.


Be sensitive to My Leading, and do not rely on your own thoughts and desires. 

I Know what is best for you.  Have faith and focus on the positive things that are happening in your life. Think of how I Have blessed you in the past; and the trials and tribulations that I Have brought you through.

I Want you to read and meditate on My Word everyday.  Spend quality time with Me, Beloved, so that you can hear My Still Small Voice; and I Will give you a peace that will surpass all understanding.




Read and Meditate on God's Word

Joshua 1:8 - This book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it by day and by night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall act wisely.

Proverbs 23:7 - for as he thinks in his heart, so is he;

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment