Sunday, January 26, 2020

He Prayed for You. He Delivered You. He Suffered for You. He Died for You. JESUS!!! (1.26.20)

Beloved,
You have asked so many times “Lord, do you remember me?" 

How could I forget you?
When I Was Praying in the Garden,
    I Prayed not only for Myself, but I Was
    also praying for you.

I Prayed for your healing.
I Prayed for your protection.
I Prayed for your peace.
I Prayed for your joy.
I Prayed for your faith. 

I PRAYED FOR YOU.

You came through trials and tribulations that you never thought you would make it through. Trials, which put your faith in Me, to the test. Trials that made you weep in the night. A night you thought would never end, and yet you made it. You felt cast down, shaken, torn to pieces... and your pieces torn to shreds.

I Had to allow you to suffer and I Had to allow you to be tested. It was the process I Had to take you through, for you to be delivered.

I Was there all the time. 

I DELIVERED YOU.

You talk about how much you have suffered. You are not alone. I See wives and husbands suffering for their unsaved companions. I Even See children; yes, children, suffering for their unsaved parents. I Know you have suffered. I Know they have suffered; but because of your suffering, many lives have been saved.

I Know what you are going through....
 I Suffered too.

Will you remember Me?

I SUFFERED FOR YOU.

With all that we have talked about, all that you have gone through, do you really think I Could ever forget about you? How could I Forget about My Beloved? Remember, Greater Love hath no man than this - that he lays down his life for his friends.

My Love for you is unconditional. 

I DIED FOR YOU and
      My Beloved, I Love you!



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Deuteronomy 32:7 - Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders and they will tell thee.

Psalm 77:11 - I will remember the works of the LORD: surely, I will remember thy wonders of old.

Psalm 105:5 - Remember his marvelous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

Psalm 143:5 - I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.





No comments:

Post a Comment