Sunday, January 12, 2020

Jesus Sends the Holy Spirit to Use & Speak Through His Chosen Vessels..... Us!!! (1.12.20)

Beloveds,
Some of you have been in a cycle of sadness for quite a while now.

Stop looking down.
Instead, look toward the Heavens.
Fix your eyes upon the things above.

I Say unto you, lift up your head!! For you are the Vessel that I Am using, for many to receive spiritual nurturing.

I Choose whom I Will to nurture those in need of hearing of The Word.  I Will send the Holy Spirit to SPEAK through My Chosen Vessels.  It is My Holy Spirit that will comfort you, and give you guidance. Listen and obey, My Beloved.


Lately, some of you have been dealing with sadness and depression. Beloveds, this is a trick from the enemy to make you doubt My Word. the enemy does not want anyone to hear the Word of GOD; so that he can keep you in a sad and depressed state. the devil is a lie!

Do not be sad or depressed, but know that My Word says that I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Now STAND and do what My Holy Spirit
     is prompting you to do.
Keep your eyes lifted up towards Heaven,
     from whence cometh your help.

Your strength will come from Me, Jesus Christ; and our Father, the Lord Our GOD, who has made heaven and earth. I Am your strong tower and there is nothing that can stand against Me. I, Jehovah, I Have all power!!!! Know this and declare who I Am, in My Mighty Name, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! 




 

 READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 22:19 - But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

Psalm 24:9-10 - Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Psalm 18:2 - The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my GOD, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 42:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in GOD: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment