Monday, January 20, 2020

Believe That You Can (1.20.20)

My Child,
Believe that you can accomplish all things
     through Me.
I Want you to believe that you can.

Believing is the first step.
It is the foundation step.
It is the most important step.

Yes, there are other steps; but if you don't believe, you won't take a step.  Just concentrate on believing, My Child. You must believe that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.  


Am I not able to do what is necessary to get you through a time of leanness?

Yes, I Am.

My Power is more than enough to see you through, but you must believe that it is. Do not allow difficult conditions, do not allow negative reports, to undermine your faith in what I Am able and willing to do on your behalf. 

Do not allow your fear to override faith in My Provision.


Yes, unbelief will come knocking, but do not let it come in. I Say again, rebuke all unbelief.  Do not yield to the fear of deprivation. Face every challenge with faith, in the strength of My Holy Spirit. 

Stop wavering and start trusting.

And stagger not at my promises through unbelief, but have strong faith; knowing that I Am able to do all that I Have promised.  Put your trust in Me, and I Will bless you and meet your needs. 

Trust and believe in Me completely.


 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Mark 9:23 - Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.

Mark 11:23-24 - For truly I say to you that whoever shall say to this mountain, Be moved and be cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he said shall occur, he shall have whatever he said. Therefore, I say to you, all things, whatever you ask, praying, believe that you shall receive them, and it will be to you.

John 14:1 - Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in GOD, believe also in me.

Romans 4:3 - For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed GOD, and it was counted to him for righteousness."

Romans 4:20-21 - He did not stagger at the promise of GOD through unbelief, but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD, and being fully persuaded that what GOD had promised, He was also able to perform

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 


Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus



No comments:

Post a Comment