Thursday, January 16, 2020

God is Always There for You. Stand on the Power of His Word & Come to Him in Faith..... (1.16.20)

Beloved,
I Am more than able to keep you, and protect you, from the evils of this world.

Reach out to Me and I Will lift you up, this day.  I Will lift you far above anything that the enemy will try to send your way. Remember, he came to steal, kill and destroy; and he will use any means necessary.

I Am there for you.
I Also have given you power over all
     the works of the enemy.
Use the tools I Have given you.

When you stand on the Power of My Word, I Am always right there to make sure that My Word will  not return void. My Son, the Name JESUS, is a Powerful Name; and nothing can stand against it!!

All evil must flee at the mention of My Son's Name.  

My Children sometimes perish, because they try to stand against the enemy in their own power. Sometimes I Am the last choice; when I Should be the first.

Come to Me in prayer, and talk with Me about the things that are grieving you. I Truly Am the only One that can do anything about your trials.

Come to Me in faith, knowing that I Will move every mountain out of your path; and give you victory over anything that has come against you.

I Am your Father, and I Love you, unconditionally.
I Will make every crooked place, straight.

Now stand!!
Stand in the Mighty Name of My Son Jesus!!
Stand in the Mighty Name of JESUS, this day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment