Monday, January 6, 2020

Be At Peace, Remain Calm & Do Not Lose Control (1.6.20)

My Child,
Be at peace and remain calm, regardless of the problems and trials you may be facing. 
 
If, or when, you lose control - confess your sins to GOD and forgive all who were involved.  Losing control and being overwhelmed only escalates a problem. Save yourself the agony of disappointment and discouragement by trusting that I Will bring you through every challenge. 

Come to Me, and be still before Me, as I Restore peace to your soul.  Your circumstances will require My Wisdom and My Direction; and all you have to do is ask Me. When you do not know what to do, or where to go; ask Me for My Wisdom.

You should come to Me first.  Always.... 


Look to Me for help and direction.  Do not lose control, My Child, and do not be afraid to ask Me for My Direction and My Wisdom. Beloved, I Know all things before they happen, and while they are happening. Nothing by any means catches Me off guard or surprises Me.

I Am the beginning, and the end, of all things concerning you.

I Promised, in My Word, that I Would never leave you nor forsake you. Now, stand, dust off and square your shoulders - as you stand on My Word, declaring victory over all the works of the enemy. 

Fret not, for I Am with you, in all things. 

 

 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 61:2 - From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 91:15 - He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Matthew 11:29 - Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

John 16:24 - Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full

James 1:6 - But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 




No comments:

Post a Comment