Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Who Can Stop Your God Given Blessings?? (1.21.20)

My Child,
You are on the brink of a very big blessing!!
Rejoice in this day, because today is the day
       that I Have made.

You have believed Me for this breakthrough and I Am about to deliver. The closer you get to receiving this blessing, the enemy is going to try and attack you.  Rebuke any and all thoughts you might have about not being blessed. Who can stop My Blessings? No one!

When the enemy tries to lay a trap for you, and may cause you to stumble, I Will pick you up and carry you over his trap. No one can stop My Hand, Beloved. I Have the Power to turn any situation around; regardless of what you see with your natural eyes.

You have a huge blessing coming soon, and again, this is something you have believed Me for; and I Am going to come through for you.

There is one thing you should start doing right now, and that is to start praising Me in the midst of your blessings. My Word says to praise Me in all situations, whether good or bad.

I Speak Blessings over you right now in the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus!

The things you have believed Me for, will come forth soon.
____________
Today is the day the Lord has made.
     Rejoice and be glad in it!!

Thank God for what you have,
Trust God for what you need.
      -  Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment