Thursday, January 23, 2020

Walk in Victory (1.23.20)

My Child,
I Know it has been a very long journey, but it
      was a much-needed experience.
The process of teaching you to trust Me has
      been a worthwhile experience.

My Child, you have done well.

You experienced My Goodness, My Mercy and My Faithfulness; and embraced Me fully. It is time to walk forth, being confident in Me, and fully assured that you have the Victory.

Nothing will be as you think; however, it will be as I Have ordained for you. For the thoughts and plans I Have for you, are for your success.

I Only want good and perfect for you.
I Have so much planned for you.

It is time to embrace the new opportunities ahead of you, for I have placed My Wisdom and My Understanding within you.

It is time to walk in your victory.

Do not procrastinate, and no longer are you to be passive. It is time to be aggressive and to use those things I Have placed within you. I Will send a Helper, which is the Holy Spirit, to keep you on the Path I Have chosen.

All stumbling blocks that hindered your walk with Me - have been removed, Beloved.

I Am your GOD, and I Will supply all of your needs.
I Am faithful, so take no thought for how the outcome
     will be tomorrow.

There is much that awaits you.
So stand, knowing that I Am GOD,
     and I Will not disappoint.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 92:4 - For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ

Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promise
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment