Wednesday, October 31, 2018

What Is Prayer? Prayer is Your Time to Enter Into God's Presence & Encounter Him. (10.31.18)

'Do not come any closer,’ GOD said. ‘Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground - Exodus 3:5

Faith Believers,
Often, many have missed the purpose and essence of prayer.

Prayer is not a time in which we come to receive things from GOD. Prayer is an encounter with our Holy GOD. It is coming into His Presence, while entering into fellowship and a relationship with Him. It is the means by which we get to know Him.

Out of the personal, intimate knowledge of GOD - the Victory of Jesus flows through us and into the world around us.

Moses was given this knowledge of GOD after Moses encountered GOD on Mount Horeb. After this encounter, Moses was never the same. He no longer carried an ordinary rod he carried the Rod from GOD. He did not act with might and military strategy, but Moses acted on GOD’s Power and Wisdom. Moses' confidence was no longer in himself, but in the GOD he encountered on the mountain.

The victory and deliverance of the nation of Israel came as a direct result of Moses' meeting with GOD.

~ Prayer ~
Father,
When I encounter You, I am always changed! 

Remind me that the victory of Jesus flows through me, and into the world around me; because of my friendship with You. 

Give me the confidence Moses had, after he met you on the mountain; so that I will be salt and light to others. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment