Monday, October 22, 2018

God Has a Plan For You. You Cannot Fail. You are His Created Work... (10.22.18)

Failures?
Beloved,
I had a plan for you even before I said, "Let there be light!"
     and that plan did not include failing.

Each of you have been given special gifts, visions, and revelations; all orchestrated by Me, for what I Have called you to do. Failures?  No, My Plan for you did not include failing.  I Know you see your visions and dreams fading away; but My Child, I Say 'open your spiritual eyes and stop looking at circumstances through your natural eyes.'  
 
You must walk by faith, and not by sight.

Beloved, I Have given you visions and dreams for the future. You have examined them, and it may appear to you that these dreams are too big for your abilities; so you think.  However, I Say to you, no dream is too big for ME to fulfill.   It was Me who put these dreams in your heart; and it will be Me who will bring those dreams to pass. 

Beloved, you will not fail.

You cannot fail with Me on your side, for you are My Created Work.  Even when you feel you may be drifting away, I Will pull you back in, because I Have a plan for you.

So, lay your concerns about failing aside.
Failing is not part of My Plan for your life.


Finally Beloved, I will never change My Mind. I Know your circumstances may seem to contradict this; but the facts remain... I HAVE PLANS FOR YOU, and I Will never change My Mind about the people I have called.

I Know your needs, and remember I Am a master planner. 
Trust Me and have faith in Me. 
I Will work everything out.

I Have a plan for you, and
     it is going to amaze you!

Walk by faith and not by sight.


 
 

Read and Meditate on GOD's Word
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Ephesians 1:3-4 - Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
 
Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment