Sunday, June 23, 2024

The Storm You Face, Will End (6.23.24)



My Child,
I Come unto you this day to heal, restore, and to bring you closer into My Presence. It does not matter how intense the storm may rage around you: I Am The One who is always in control. Child, you must trust Me, to the end, no matter how hard the storms are raging in your life.

Always remember, the trial you are going through; it has come to test your faith.  And the trial will end.
 
My Child, trust Me, the storm you are facing will end. You must be ready to go on, trusting even unto the last hour. I Will make a way when you cannot see your way. I Want you to rely on Me, along.  Trust in My Spirit, not in what you see. 

Trust. Fear not.
And know that I Am able to do what I Promised.
 
What is it that you fear? Do not listen to what others are telling you. Listen only to My Voice, only My Voice. Stand on what you know to be true. Do you remember the last miracle I Performed in your life? How you marveled at what I did? You said, "I can't believe The Lord did that!!!" But I did, did I not? My Child, I Will do it again. I Took what you saw as impossible and made it possible. So, why do you wonder if I Am able to provide?
 
Oh, My Child, I Say unto you this day, please take time to reflect upon the blessings of the past, and do not worry. 

I Have spoken unto the storms and commanded them to cease!  

That storm shall be no more. I Am pouring forth upon you a sweet and gentle rain.  My Rain shall renew, strengthen and breathe new life into you.

Embrace what I Am doing.
Do not resist.

It is important that you to trust Me, until the end.

I Will provide. 
Haven't I always? 

Trust Me, the storm will end.

 




Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 

Psalm 9:10 - And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 56:3-4 - Even when I am afraid, I still trust you. I praise the word of GOD. I trust GOD. I am not afraid. What can mere flesh and blood do to me?

2 Corinthians 4:16-17 - That is why we are not discouraged. Though outwardly we are wearing out, inwardly we are renewed day by day. Our suffering is light and temporary and is producing for us an eternal glory that is greater than anything we can imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment