Tuesday, June 25, 2024

It's Time to Walk Forth. You have The Victory! (6.25.24)



My Child,
I Know it has been a very long journey, but it was a much-needed experience. The process of teaching you to trust Me has been a worthwhile experience. My Child, you have done well.  You have experienced My Goodness, My Mercy and My Faithfulness; and you embraced Me, fully.

It is time to walk forth, confident in Me;
and fully assured that you have the victory.
 
Nothing will be as you think; however, it will be as I Have ordained for you. For the thoughts and plans I Have for you, are for your success. I Only want good and perfect for you. I Have so much planned for you.

Now, take courage My Child, and move. It is time to rise to the new opportunities ahead of you, for I Have placed My Wisdom and My Understanding within you.
 
So much has been deposited within you, and it is time for you to use what I Have given you and go forth.  It is time for you to walk in your victory. Do not procrastinate, and no longer are you to be passive. It is time to be aggressive and to lay hold to those things I Have put within you to do.

Do what I have shown you.    
 
I Am waiting for you to move. When you move and begin to act on what I Have told you to do, then the provision will be there. It will come as you step forth in complete trust in My Word. All the prior stumbling blocks that hindered your walk with Me have been removed.
 
I Am your GOD, and I Will supply all of your needs. I Am faithful. Now, it is time for you to go forth, and be faithful. Take no thought for how the outcome will be tomorrow. There is much that awaits you, if you just move and let Me show it to you.
 




Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 92:4 - For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. 

Matthew 6:34  - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ

Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.


No comments:

Post a Comment