Monday, August 15, 2022

Choose. Declare. Prepare. (for) Fulfillment. Abundance. Blessings. (8.15.22)




My Child,
I Am Moving in situations where it may seem as though 'nothing is changing,' according to your natural eyes. However, nothing could be farther from the truth.  For I Am Doing marvelous things, behind the scenes, in your life, My Child.  

Even now, I Am Doing something wonderful for you that you did not expect.  Many of you are going to be amazed at how I Work on your behalf; and turn circumstances around suddenly. My Child, expect a season of fulfillment.

Expect a season of fulfillment.

Declare that this is your season of abundance and blessings.

Declare a season of abundance and blessings.

Fulfillment.
Abundance.
Blessings.

Speak these words, ‘No more disappointments, for the Lord is doing marvelous things in my life.’   Say it again - ‘No more disappointments, for the Lord is doing marvelous things in my life.’  One more time.  Believe it.  ‘No more disappointments, for the Lord is doing marvelous things in my life.’   And then expect, that the things that once disappointed you, will be turned around for your good. 

Therefore, whatever situations you are dealing with today, do not assume that I Have forgotten you, just because it appears as though nothing is happening. Beloved, I Am working a mighty miracle that you cannot see; and did not expect. Now is the very time that you need to have (and must have) courage.  Now is the time that you must keep your words and thoughts in line with Mine.

Be confident that a miracle
      is in the making.
I Will do what I Promised. 

Prepare yourself for Me to intervene,
     in ways you never imagined. 
Prepare yourself for Me to intervene. 
Prepare yourself for Me. 

Child, do you see??  THIS is your season of 'no more disappointments.'

Have courage, this day, and do not be fearful.  

Do not worry about how things will turn out, for I Am With you.

Your job is to Choose to expect blessings, over disappointments.
Your job is to Declare that your season of fulfillment is upon you.
Because it surely is.
 


 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Job 5:8-9 - But as for me, I would seek unto GOD and unto GOD would I commit my cause: Which doeth great things and  unsearchable; marvelous things without number: 

Psalm 118:23-24 - This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 
 
Psalm 139:14 - I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are marvelous and my soul knows it very well.

Isaiah 25:1 - O LORD, you are my GOD. I will highly honor you; I will praise your name. You have done miraculous things. You have been completely reliable in carrying out your plans from long ago.

Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

2 Timothy 1:12 - For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 

1 Thessalonians 5:24 - Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment