Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Keep Your Spiritual Eyes Open, Worry Not, Stand Strong, Trust God & Watch Our Father's Plans Unfold (8.24.22)



Beloved, 
I Implore you to look 'beyond the discouragement' that some of you are facing and do not worry, because there is nothing the enemy can do to you.   he may try to threaten you.  he may try to disturb your peace, but all his efforts will be (and are) in vain.

For YOU, are a Child of the King; and no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Spiritually, keep your eyes open; and you will be able to 'see' beyond what is happening. What you are going through is only a temporary condition; and it will serve to make you stronger, wiser, and better.
 
It is only with the 'eyes of faith' that you will be able to move past your 'challenging' circumstances and temporary conditions; to obtain victory. the enemy will attempt do all he can, to put stumbling blocks in your way, thinking you will give up.  But remember, My Child, that My Son died on the Cross in order to defeat the enemy for you.  For you.  FOR YOU....   My Son did not go to the Cross in vain. 

Refuse to allow anything to stop your forward momentum.
You must believe that I Am with you; and that there is nothing the enemy can do to you, and succeed. I Have all Power and Authority over everything, including the enemy, but not man.  Man, you Child, I created to have free will.  And so you must choose to believe in Me; in what I Say I can and will do; and in My Almighty Power.  That is a choice that every human being must make.  Just know that I Will strike the enemy down, and destroy him, in due time.
 
Stand strong.
Stand strong.
Stand strong, My Child.

Stand strong
and you will experience many great and wondrous things.

Soon and very soon, My plans will unfold, right before your eyes. For some of you, you have seen My Plans unfold before your very eyes before.  So it will not be new to you.  For some of you, this would be your first time bearing witness to seeing My Plans unfold.  Either way, whether it would be your first time, or not; it is a glorious witness for the Children, My Children, of God to see Me at work in the world. 

Therefore, continue to look beyond your circumstances and trust Me to bring to completion every blessing that I Have planned for you.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord Jehovah; I will speak of Your righteousness, of Yours alone. 

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

2 Corinthians 4:18 - While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 

2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)



No comments:

Post a Comment