Saturday, August 6, 2022

Developing a Deeper Intimacy with God (8.6.22)




My Child,
Choose to put aside some of the stressful things you've been doing and dealing with; and linger in My Presence today. Seek My Face and come into My Presence, where you can be refreshed and renewed.

It does not matter what the enemy attempts to
       brings against you.
You belong to Me.
 
I Want you to know more about Me, so that you can experience a deeper intimacy with Me. Have you forgotten how much I Enjoy spending time with you? Oh, I Love it so much.  And I Miss our time together.

When you spend time with Me, you will be able to hear My Voice; and in turn, the things that I Want you to do, will be revealed. Come into My Presence, Dear One; and bow before Me.

Allow Me to reveal more of Myself to you. 

 
In that special place of intimacy, you will be able to move into a deeper depth of worship. The more you press into Me, the more I Will reveal Myself to you. I Want you to know more of Me, and for that to happen, you must dwell in a secret place of intimacy.
 
Deeper intimacy with Me will cause you to experience My Supernatural Power.  Developing a deeper intimacy with Me will elevate you to a higher level. Precious One, it is in that secret place of intimacy that all of your questions will be answered. Oh, how I delight to show up and do wonderful things for those who seek after Me.  For those who long to spend precious time in My Presence.  Learning from Me.  Listening to Me.  Gleaning from My Wisdom.  Basking in My Love. 
 
I Love you, Child.  Won’t you come into My Presence today, and allow Me to reveal Heavenly secrets and earthly clarity to you?

Come, My Child, come.
I Am Waiting to fellowship with you.
I Am Waiting to share the deep things
      of My Heart.
I Am Waiting for you to spend more
      time with Me.
I Am Waiting for you to learn more
     about the you I Created you to be.
I Am Waiting for you to pull down
     Your Anointing.
I Am Waiting for you to walk in 
     Your Miracle, Signs and Wonders.
I Am Waiting for you to shake the nations.

Come, My Child, come.
Come, My Child, come.
Come, My Child, come.

I Am Here.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Proverbs 8:17 - I love them that love me, and those that seek me early shall find me.

Psalm 65:4 - Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
 
Psalm 132:14 - This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
 
Isaiah 30:18 - And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him. 
 
1 John 4:13 - Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 
 
Daniel 2:22 - He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment