Monday, August 8, 2022

Yield Everything to God (8.8.22)



My Child, 
It is time.
Right now.

It is time to press into Me, with full trust and unwavering belief, in My Plan and My Wisdom, in all situations. I Call you to worship, through the "problems," which may be troubling some of your minds. Do not allow your mind to linger upon circumstances.  Do not allow yourself to become overwhelmed by what you "see" with your physical eyes; or what you may believe is happening. When you do this, you are judging things based on what is temporary and not eternal. 

When you interpret circumstances with your natural eyes, you are not able to understand the eternal purpose of what you are going through. And there is always a purpose for the things I Allow to happen in your life.

I Assure you, that even in your current situation, I Have a plan to deliver to you. And My Plans for you are always for good, and not for evil.

For some of you (not all of you) your feelings may tell you that I Have stepped away from you; and that I Am too busy or do not care.  For those of you that may be feeling that way, I Say, strengthen your faith, Child.  For you must not allow your feelings to control your faith in Me.  For those who know at the core of your being that I Am with you, always, continue to place your trust in Me, continue to pray and listen for My still small voice.  And to all My Children, no matter where your faith lies, continue to look to Me (not others) for guidance.  I Am with you always and I Know you best.  

I Also Want to assure you that I Have never moved away from you; and I Will never leave you. I Am concerned about all that you are going through. Yield everything to Me.  Pray.  Have faith.  Trust and believe that I 've Already answered your prayer.

Yes, I Am asking you to yield everything to Me; and trust in Me.  

Walk the course I Have outlined for you, with confidence, knowing that I Am in control; for even in this situation, there is eternal meaning.

There are times that I Will work My Plan, for your life; through adverse circumstances. These circumstances are needed, to take you through the fire, so that I Can work out My Perfect Will and Perfect Plan for your life.  Therefore, trust and yield everything to Me; for I Am working things out for your good.

Now, will you surrender all, and work with Me; so that I can accomplish My Full Purpose for you?

Child, you’ve done all that you can do. Please cast it all upon Me. Please trust Me.  I Won’t fail you.  

I Won’t let go of your hand, and don’t you let go of Mine. From the beginning of time, I Made Plans for you, and it is My Desire to bring them to pass.

Let My will be done in your life.
My Child, I Have not forgotten you.
Therefore, do not fear what your eyes see. 

Offer a sacrifice of praise to Me.

And yield everything to Me.






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Jeremiah 29:11-12 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

1 Peter 1:6-7 - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Hebrews 13:15 - By him therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.



No comments:

Post a Comment