Thursday, September 8, 2022

Be Ready to Receive (9.8.22)



My Child,
Expect a major blessing to come your way.
Be ready to receive it. 

Your patience, and sowing into My Kingdom, have not gone unnoticed; and neither has your steadfastness through hard times gone unseen.  I Am the GOD of breakthroughs.  My Timing is always perfect, and right on time.  You have learned priceless, invaluable lessons during this wilderness season of your life.  Lessons that you could not have learned from, excelled, passed the test and overcome; unless you were in the situation you are in.
 
Continue to stay faithful.
Continue to pray.
Continue to seek Me, speak to Me, listen for My
     Still Small Voice in the wee morning hours.

Continue to trust Me.
Continue to discern.
Continue to sing praises.
Continue to 'be not entangled' in the foolishness of man.

Believe that I Will keep My Word. 

Always have faith, and know that I Am always working on your behalf.  

Soon you shall see spiritual blessings pour out in such magnitude, that you won’t be able to contain them. To those who have ears, hear.  Hear with the heart to receive what you have heard, by faith.

Winds of change are in the Heavens; and they are coming your way.

Be ready to receive an abundance of Spiritual Blessings, in the Name of My Son, Jesus.


Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded. 

Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Malachi 3:10b - If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.


No comments:

Post a Comment